Main Menu
Council News
Consent Forms

Every time we go on a trip, we must carry with us a consent form for each Scout,.  The form must be specific to the trip or event, and must be signed by the Scout's parents or guardians.

You can download the consent for for each of our trips from these links, print and sign them, and send them to the troop no later than the registration deadline for each trip.

More details about each trip can be found on our online calendar.  Most of the information is distributed during troop meetings, so it is important for Scouts to fill parents in on what they've learned after each meeting.  (Parents are always welcome to sit in during our meetings.)

Tannehill State Park, Alabama, March 2013